Experts in How Brexit Affects Businesses
Are you a local authority, Growth Hub, Business Improvement District (BID), Chamber of Commerce, or work space keen to build the resilience of your member SMEs?
No doubt, you will want to do everything you can to ensure the small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs / SMEs) you support are taking the right steps to navigate the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic while preparing themselves for the new challenges and post Brexit business opportunities that may arise after the transition period ends on 31 December 2020.
Why Are Our Services Needed?
Your Business Support Team will be keen to do everything possible to support your local SMEs through this unprecedented turmoil. To survive, businesses need the right guidance to navigate through confusing (and often conflicting) information or else they risk collapse.
- Loss of rates revenue affecting local authorities’ ability to deliver high quality local services;
- Taxation losses for central government (VAT, Corporation Tax, Income Tax);
- Staff redundancies, leading to higher unemployment rates which strain the social security system;
- Bankruptcy of business owners, which will have a negative impact on their credit rating and compromise future business or employment opportunities;
- Supply chains and small business communities being negatively affected;
- Stress, mental health problems and relationship issues suffered by business owners.
We offer a range of services and are happy to discuss your requirements and tailor a bespoke package for you that is within your budget. Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation discussion to explore how ResilienceHelp.com can help the businesses you are supporting.